Thursday, June 12, 2008

Observations

1.) I filled up my car the other day to the tune of $60. OUCH!

2.) I bought a bath cradle for Meredith yesterday at Walmart. The cashier looked at it and said "Is that an ironing board? Since when do they make ironing boards for babies?"

3.) Have I mentioned how much I love my midwife? I was at the office today for my PP visit, and I just love that place. I gave them a picture of Meredith, which is now proudly hung on their "wall of fame". Yay!

4.) Here's an embarassing moment I was reminded of today: I went to the OB/GYN for the first time when I was 19. I was sooo incredibly nervous that I couldn't function, as evidenced by the fact that I FELL OFF THE EXAM TABLE in all my naked glory. Yeah. Not fun. However, I've been able to use that story to help others who are nervous to know that they can't embarass themselves as much as I did. I told that story to the NP who did my exam today, and she told me that her best friend did the same thing, only she knocked her head on the blood pressure gauge on the wall on the way down and was lying on the floor naked AND bleeding. :)

1 Talk to me!:

The Mom said...

LMBO! That is so funny about falling off the table! I am glad you can share. We all do embarassing things, why not give everyone a laugh? I went to the OB/GYN for the first time when I was 19 as well, and was absolutely mortified at everything they did! Fortunately my mommy came with me!