We blessed Meredith today at church. It was so nice. I was worried that she would fuss, but she passed out when we left the house and didn't wake up for hours! It was nice because her great-grandparents got to hold her uninteruppted. The blessing was so nice. Jeremy was really nervous- I could tell.
Here are some pictures. I hate looking at pictures of myself, but I'll post some none-the-less!.jpg)
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Meredith's blessing
Scribbled by Kelly at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Talk to me!:
She looks beautiful. Congrats!
aww she is so pretty- is she smiling- or was that a gas smile? I love your earings too- Lia Sopia?
So cute! Glad she decided to sleep too. Nothing worse for daddy than trying to give a blessing over a carying baby. :)
It was a beautiful blessing! I'm glad to see her dress since I didn't get a chance to see her at church. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment