Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Post #1



I'm jumping on the thankful blogging bandwagon.

Today I am thankful for the privilege of being able to stay home with my girls. I am grateful for a husband who works hard so that we can afford this blessing.

Today I am especially thankful that I don't have to get up in the morning and get to a job. When I was pregnant with Claire, I hoped and hoped she would be born a natural good sleeper, but it looks like she has taken after her sister. She wakes up a lot! We're working with her on it, and I know its something she'll grow out of, but I'm tired! So I am grateful that I do not have to get up in the morning and be fully functional at a place of employment. I am not that functional in the mornings!!!

I love my girls. Sleep issues will just be a blip on the radar someday.


2 Talk to me!:

Angie said...

What a great blessing to mention. I might have to mention that one myself. On days when we are worried about money, it's hard to think about the blessings of staying home. Thanks for the reminder.

Jessica said...

It really is a wonderful opportunity and blessing to be able to be at home.