Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Post #4







I am grateful for Meredith, and here are just a few of the myriad reasons why:

She is a wonderful big sister. She loves her "Baby Cware". They've reached a point where they play together, and it is really sweet. Claire lights up when Meredith is around.

She's funny. She is always making us laugh with things she says and does. Today she disappeared into her room and came out dressed in her old bumblebee costume, and it was hilarious (you probably had to be there). She says "Are we there yet?" whenever we're in the car, knowing it will get a laugh from me. And she has the cutest little bum wiggle that she does when she's really excited.

She makes me happy with zest for life. We were driving somewhere after our recent snowstorm, and she said "I'm so happy. I love snow." She loves to wake us up in the morning all excited because "the sun came out!"

She made me a mom, and that forever changed me.

3 Talk to me!:

Anonymous said...

tear....
She is so sweet and hilarious! Wish I could be around her more!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Just catching up on blogs, I love your thankful posts. I love the photo shoot with Meredith, she is so candid, I love it. Beautiful girls and wonderful family. I miss talking to you so much- let's do a play date.

Angie said...

Love the things she says!