I am thankful for Pinterest. I'm serious.
No really. I am THANKFUL for Pinterest. I know it's all the rage right now, and I know people claim its just another internet time waster, but it is something that has made me happy, and I'm grateful for things that make me happy. It's honestly like therapy for me. It's my happy place. When the day is done, I can lie down in bed and disappear into the pretty for a while (though their iPhone app has TONS of issues). I'm grateful for the inspiration it provides, and the way it activates the right side of my brain. It motivates me to DO things to make my home and my life more beautiful, and who can't use more beautiful?
It might sound frivolous, but I am really grateful for Pinterest.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Thankful Post #3
Scribbled by Kelly at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Talk to me!:
Pinterest can be a time waster. But, I agree with you. I love it. I'm more creative and inspired.
I'm with you there. It for sure keeps me motivated to try new things!
Post a Comment