Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful Post #5




I am thankful for tomorrows.

I am thankful that if I haven't had such a great day, I know that tomorrow is ALWAYS a second chance. I am thankful to know that I can always try again. This helps keep me from wallowing in self-pity or other negative emotions - I may feel crappy now, but tomorrow brings a new start.

So if I haven't been as productive, if I haven't exercised, if I didn't eat healthily enough, if I was a less-than-stellar mom and/or wife, it's such a blessing to know that I have the opportunity to try harder tomorrow.

Tomorrows are awesome.


2 Talk to me!:

Angie said...

So true! I've seen some great things to be thankful for today as I'm reading blogs. I'm thankful for tomorrows as well.

Mindy said...

Well put. What wold we do without tomorrows? We all need them.