I saw this quote the other day:
"I may not be a perfect parent, but oh what a blessing it is to try."
Sums up my life right now. :)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Something positive
Scribbled by Kelly at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw this quote the other day:
"I may not be a perfect parent, but oh what a blessing it is to try."
Sums up my life right now. :)
Scribbled by Kelly at 6:53 PM
2 Talk to me!:
I like that quote a lot! You sound like such a wonderful and loving mother that's doing her best. Don't get discouraged and think anything less! I'm sorry to hear about your sleeping woes. That can be one of the most challanging things about being a new mom. If you're not getting enough sleep it's hard to cope with everything else. I'm glad you're pick up/put down is seeing some progress. We struggled with our first one the most with the whole sleep thing. We tried lots of different things and learned a lot in the process. Each child after that was a little different but we had a better idea of what we were doing and it came together a lot easier. Not only is this a trial and error period, but an educational experience that you'll build on with your other kids. Good luck! BTW, cute picture on your header! I love all the blue - her eyes, clothes and the wall. Well done and cute baby!
Amen to that.
Post a Comment