Brian Regan has a new special on Comedy Central. We recorded it. It's on our Tivo if anyone wants to watch it! He is so freakin hilarious.
Don't go to Pine Needles at Gardener Village unless you have a lot of money to spend on fabric. That's all I'm gonna say. The quilt bug has bit me hard.
Today at The Children's Place, there was a little girl's T-shirt that said "I love being a big sister." The shirt's size? 6-9 months. Ha ha ha ha ha!
Been to mormonmommywars.com lately? This post and it's subsequent comments had me laughing right out loud. It reminded me of that time you left an orange juice can in your car, Liz, and it smelled like yeast. :)
M has started to poop about 5 times a day, whereas she used to poop once every other day. PLEASE someone tell me there is a diaper out there that prevents back leak. I'm tired of changing sheets and clothes because poop oozes all up her back! To quote Brian Regan, they can put a man on the moon but they can't make a diaper that prevents back leak!?!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Random stuff
Scribbled by Kelly at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Talk to me!:
I watched that new episode the other day with friends from my ward! It was hilarious, but I still like his other ones better. So M poops more? HAHHAHAHA. LOVE YA!
I watched that new episode the other day with friends from my ward! It was hilarious, but I still like his other ones better. So M poops more? HAHHAHAHA. LOVE YA!
Uh what! Brian Regan on Comedy Central! Now I knew there was a reason I miss cable so bad. Step #1 Toast the Pop Tart.
As soon as I started feeding Camberlyn solids, even just a little, that whole situation improved. Good luck. I think someone told me with Gavin, because he was having quite a few explosions, that if you fold the diaper just slightly in towards her back and tuck it down it acts like a little trap and hopefully helps it to not run up so much. I don't know if I tried it or if it even works, but what can you lose?
I loved that Children's Place shirt as well!
We once left meat in the back of our car (by accident of course) and found it several days later. It was several years ago, but I can still smell it! Gross.
Sorry, no advice for the diapers. It will get better as M starts eating solids.
I loved that Children's place shirt as well!
We once left meat in our trunk with my first pregnancy. A day later I could smell it, but we couldn't find the source. We found it several days later. I can still smell it sometimes. Gross.
As for the diapers, I don't have any recommendations. Just know it gets better as they start solids.
Yeah, the same thing happened with all my kids, and it got better after they ate solids. But that folding it under thing kind of worked SOME of the time for me. I was also constantly scrubbing out clothes, blankets, and sheets, saying, WHY!!!??? Some day they will invent one that won't leak out the back, and it will be after I'm done having kids. oh well.
Post a Comment