Quirks about me:
1.) I make funny faces in the mirror when I'm getting ready. I have no idea when this started, and I don't know how to make it stop! I purse my lips all weird... my roommates in college used to give me all kinds of grief for it. I guess I'm used to looking at my face in a certain way in the mirror. Oh dear...
2.) I never go a day without at least mascara on. Not many people have seen me with absolutely NO makeup.
3.) If I see a booger in M's nose, I can't rest until I suck it out with the sucker thingie, even if it is just a small one that isn't bugging her at all.
4.) I like to have my hair pulled away from my face. Jeremy likes it when I wear my hair down, but I'm happiest when I can't feel my hair touching my face.
5.) I have a hard time focusing on one "project" at once. Once the creative juices start flowing, I have a difficult time channeling them in one specific direction. My mom took me to the quilt shop the other day, and ever since then, I can't stop thinking of quilts I want to make. I need to pick just ONE idea...I'm working on it.
6.) I check my email and my blogroll incessantly. It's an addiction. :)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Quirks
Scribbled by Kelly at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Talk to me!:
I had the same quirk about Brooklyn with the boogers. Watch out though, Brooklyn always hated it, but as she got bigger I had to pin her down to get them out because I couldn't stand it. Now that she's even bigger, she's the one always picking her nose! Ooops, what did I teach her?
I tried to write a comment on this post a few days ago, but I guess it didn't work.
I had the same booger quirk with Brooklyn. She always hated it when I got them out, but I HAD to get them out! Watch out though, the obsession will continue and then one day it will be your child picking her nose! I wonder where she learned that! She always says, "I need to get the booger out!" There ya go!
#3, #4, and #5 are some of my quirks, too! In order to leave my hair down ALL DAY, I have to give myself silent pep talks. I feel for you with the projects - I don't even sew well, but go to a fabric shop...and I want to buy and make everything. I need to get some skills, so I actually do something with it!
Post a Comment