1. Did you date someone from your school? No. I didn't date a lot in high school. There were guys who liked me, but I wasn't interested. I dated a guy from my stake for a little while who went to another high school.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Silver Nissan Sentra. Stick shift.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? Oh dear.... if you MUST know (I can't believe I'm typing this), I got my period but didn't have a change of clothes. I don't want to elaborate, but it was bad.
4. Were you a party animal? No.
5. Were you considered a flirt? No.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Chorus. I loved it! I went to All State two years, and then had chorus for two periods my senior year.
7. Were you a nerd? Not in the classic nerd sense, but I was a bit of the "academic" type in high school!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. Funny story: Freshman year, we had parent swap day. My mom went to school as me all day, but she had to leave during last period to go to work. She signed out with her name instead of my name, so the next day I got called to the truant officer's office because it looked like I'd skipped 6th period!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? We had a fight song?
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Rita Wilhoite, English; Ed Youngblood, AP English; Eva Jameson, chorus
12. Where did you sit during lunch? at a lunch table with friends
13. School mascot? comets (lame)
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? No. See #1. I really didn't date.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Being super excited to be done. Not knowing what to wear under my gown (I didn't have any "short" dresses, but I didn't want my dress to show below the grown).
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember that day.
18. Were you in any clubs? Only in the sense that my name was on their roster. I hated staying after school!
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes. I wish I knew then that I was skinny!
20. Who was your prom date? ALMOST went to prom with a guy from my stake, but then we broke up.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No. It's this fall at some bar in Atlanta. First of all, it's in Georgia, and second of all, I couldn't care less about it.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? RELAX! I think I was really uptight back then. I remember worrying about everything and being a goody-goody. I would love to tell my then-self to just have more fun!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
High School Tag
Scribbled by Kelly at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Talk to me!:
I am so impressed that you were actually able to answer all these questions AND post them to your blog! There is no way I could :) TMI for anyone who isn't ok w/ transformations!
ha ha. that was fun to read Kell! I stole it and did it on my blog too.
Post a Comment