Monday, July 14, 2008

Quilt #2

Oh dear, I have caught the quilting bug. I've actually started on a "real" quilt (meaning one that will have a top, a back, batting on the inside and will need to be machine quilted) but it's frustrating because I can't get my seams to match up like I want them to, so I put it away. I probably shouldn't be working with chenille as a beginner. It has a mind of it's own!

So I'm sticking with rag quilts for the time being because they are easy, satisfying, and fun. Here's my latest.



2 Talk to me!:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelly!!! That's amazing! I want one! Meredith is so cute! I miss her. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me. Love ya!

Liz said...

That is the cutest quilt. I just finished my 2nd quilt too, I can't believe you have a newborn and can quilt. It seems I never got anything done when Alex was that age. Meredith looks so cute!