



Angie says I get bragging rights for surviving this year's Demoltion Derby with a 3 1/2-month old. I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed/proud myself. We go to the Kamas DD every year (thanks Marty and Angie!), and we weren't going to miss this year just because we now have a baby. Actually, I was all for staying home, but Jeremy said if I did, he'd just take M anyway. :)
So yeah, I was totally nervous about what to expect with a baby in packed bleachers and tons of noise. M did AWESOME! Yes, she did spend the last hour screaming at me in the car, but considering how well she'd done up to that point, I give her tons of credit. I even nursed her, TWICE, in the bleachers. SUCCESS!!!!
If I can take M to the Demolition Derby and survive, I can take her anywhere!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Demolition Derby
Scribbled by Kelly at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Talk to me!:
Awe, that last picture of you and M is so precious. That "awesome" picture is pretty darn cute too!
I'm still impressed with you, Kelly. You made it through the derby, even with all the rain and wind! Love the pictures. M is so darn cute!
Wow- great job. I've been to DD's and they are crazy.
Post a Comment