We went to my niece's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and caught some cute pictures of Meredith in her new Bumbo chair (love that invention!)
This is Sammy, our nephew. He's 9 months old and HUGE!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Party pics
Scribbled by Kelly at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Talk to me!:
Meredith looks so tiny compared to him, and she looks so grown up in that chair. Don't let her grow up so fast!!!!
Thanks for the invite! I've been meaning to e-mail you so I could read your blog too:-) Meredith is adorable and I love your blog! I think all of our cousins should blog now that we're all grown up! It's a great way to stay informed on everyone's lives!
She looks so big in that chair! I know I loved our Bumbo for many months.
Kelly - I bought that exact same outfit for my little girl :) which reminds me. Is buying baby clothes ever going to get old? because otherwise we are going to end of bankrupt...
Post a Comment