Meredith is 3 months old today! Yowza!
I can't remember my life before Meredith. She is my whole world. Sometimes I feel like I just don't know what to do with myself because I love her so much. It's truly amazing. We've been blessed with a beautiful, happy baby. I feel like these last three months have been the best three months of my life!
"We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Here are M's 3 month stats:
1. She probably weighs right around 12 lbs. I don't know. We don't go back to the ped until August.
2. She can sit upright with support. She loves her Bumbo chair! She doesn't have complete head control yet, but it's getting pretty good!
3. She has started batting at dangling toys. It's hilarious to watch because she will first start hitting herself, but keep going until her arm makes contact with whatever is dangling above her.
4. Breastfeeding is still going strong! HUGE sigh of relief there. On that note, she will NOT take a bottle or a binkie. Forget about it.
5. She hates tummy time, but I make her do it anyway.
6. She loves to suck on her hands. She still gags herself, but she doesn't throw up as much anymore.
7. She still wakes up every 2 or 3 hours at night. Oh well. I don't have to get out of bed, so no big deal. I'm still crossing my fingers, though, that this improves soon!
8. She smiles all the time. The best part of my day is waking up and playing with her in bed. She is so happy!
9. Sometimes she will "talk" to me. It's so sweet!
10. She likes to do "sit ups". If she's laying down and you hold her hands, she will tighten her stomach and try to sit up.
11. She's a scooter! She has mobility when she's on her back. Here's a video clip for fun. (Jeremy is playing with the dog in the background, hence all the panting, just so you know!)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
3 months old!
Scribbled by Kelly at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Talk to me!:
How fun! I can't believe she is 3 months old already! I remember Brooklyn hating tummy time too, but it's good for them. I love that she scoots around! Cute video!
That is so cute! She will be a good crawler. I am surprised she doesn't roll with her legs being so mobile and her arched back. . .I'm sure that is soon to follow!
Carter was a scooter too, he also hated tummy time. They are so much fun around this age, it seems like the sleepy newborn stage is over and they just wake up ready to see the world! fun! (not that there is anything wrong with newborn stage, sweet in it's own way, to everything a season, right?)
Post a Comment