Monday, July 14, 2008

Etsy.com

I have discovered the coolest website ever. Go to etsy.com and enjoy looking around. There are some really neat things on there! I found the PERFECT gift for my mom for Christmas - something you would never ever find in a store.

I've been wanting a Mei Tai baby carrier for weeks now (my Moby is great, but it can get HOT since its summer), but I will not pay $80+ for one, which is what they cost at most online stores. You can't even get a good one on ebay for less than about $50. Well, I found a hand-made Mei Tai on etsy for $20! I don't have it yet, but the lady who makes them has many, many rave reviews in her feedback. I think I'm going to love it.

Someday I want to own some kind of etsy shop....

1 Talk to me!:

foreveryoung said...

Okay, I have never heard of those but they look so cute in that picture! You are definately going to have to let me know if you would recommend this lady once you get yours in the mail. And nice job with the quilts, so cute!