Monday, April 14, 2008

Here she comes!


So I was right. I went to my NST today, and never came home! My fluid was low (5.8) and my BP was high, so they called Julie and then sent me to L & D. Here I am just hangin' out... BP is perfectly normal now, of course. They started Cervadil to ripen my cervix tonight, an will probably do pit in the morning. So, most likely we'll have a baby tomorrow, on our due date! Crazy.... I had a bit of a breakdown earlier, but I'm fine now. It's just really boring here. We're in for a long, boring night.

5 Talk to me!:

Mindy said...

I already told you, but I'm so excited for you! I'm sure the time will just tick by slowly tonight. Let us know when you are ready for visitors! I envy you, I want to hold mine too! I don't want to wait 3 more months!!

Angie said...

You're so cute just sitting there in the hospital with your laptop! Hope all is going well. We can't wait for the phone call!

Janessa said...

Yay! I'm so excited. Thanks for keeping us updated so well. I check your post everyday now to see if there's a baby Lundy yet. It sounds like she's on her way!!! How exciting! You look great, by the way! Good luck! You're going to be a mommy! Your life will never be the same (in a VERY good way:)

Jessica said...

Who would have thought? I'm taking a laptop to the hospital next time too. :) My fingers are crossed and I keep checking the blog hourly for some great news. We're so excited!

foreveryoung said...

Woo-hoo!!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys! She's probably here by now (hopefully :) and I can't wait to see pictures of adorable little Meredith!! I totally had a meltdown/freak out session with Jayden too, but I'm glad you're doing good now. I can't wait to hear all about it and see lots of pics, congrats!!