39 weeks and 1 day. No baby. Nothing. Just waiting.... I'm starting to get emails and phone calls asking if the baby has been born. Trust me, people, we will let you know!!!! I think I need to change my outgoing phone message. I also think it's especially ironic when family call thinking you "forgot" to let them know. Hello!!!!
Here's a random meme just for fun.
My Alter Ego Names
1. Your rock star name: Raven Vue (first pet, current car)
2. Your gangsta name: Chocolate Flip Flop (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)
3. Your Native American name: Blue Golden Retriever (favorite color, favorite animal)
4. Your soap opera name: Marie Provo (middle name, city where you were born)
5. Your Star Wars name: Lunke (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)
6. Superhero name: Purple Water (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
7. NASCAR name: Wayne William (the first names of your grandfathers)
8. TV weather anchor name: Johnson Jackson (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
9. Spy name: Christmas Lily (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
10. Cartoon name: Raspberry Jeans (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)
11. Hippie name: Oat Square Japanese Maple (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
For fun
Scribbled by Kelly at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Talk to me!:
I am getting so excited for you! Everyday I wonder if it has happened yet. I'm sure you are just going crazy not knowing what to expect. Good luck!
Post a Comment