Monday, July 13, 2009

A few more...

Here's a few more pics from Jon and May's shoot. Tell me what you think. Obviously I'm a little partial to black-and-white. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one is okay, but the focus is a little off. That's my biggest problem - I have issues with focus points. My D90 has 11 of them! I also tend to like to have my aperture wide open because I'm a bokeh addict, but I need to start paying better attention to my depth of field.

ertu
This shot nearly made me blind because I kept looking directly at the sun when trying to pose them. This pic needs more editing (too much noise), but it was a fun shot and I wanted to show it off. I wish the trees weren't there - it was hard to find a spot that was clear enough, and the sun was rapidly setting!

2 Talk to me!:

Mark and Kattie said...

I think they look great! It looks like you are having a good time editing.

Angie said...

The bottom one looks like a movie poster. :) Cool! Good job.