Monday, July 13, 2009

And a few more...

I think my images on my blog are too big. I've been uploading to Photobucket, but they are too huge! For the time being, I think I'll go back to the old-fashioned way of loading images.

Here's two more from this weekend, just for fun. I love the red bridge, so much.










4 Talk to me!:

Liz said...

Love it, you are an amazing photographer, you're family is lucky to have you as the photographer!

Tia said...

I know, sometimes I think my images are too huge too. So sometimes I go into Photobucket and resize them to the "large", and they're a little bit smaller, but bigger than what blogger does. But that's an extra step, and sometimes I'm just too lazy to do that extra step.
These pics are awesome! I can't believe your D90 has 11 focus points! My camera has 5. Crazy!

Mindy said...

They look great! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Kelly. Your photographs are wonderful. I guess some of my BFA in Photocommunications came through the genes. Are you using Photoshop. I am learning about Pixelmator on the Mac. It is a great program for editing photos. You should get a Mac someday.