Because of THIS guy!

Holy crap, every time Jasper came on screen, I cracked up! He looked so completely ridiculous!
That said, it was an AWESOME movie. I loved loved loved it. I think they were pretty spot on with their casting (even Jasper eventually, once you got over his deer-in-the-headlights look). Its so fun to watch a movie when you are invested in the book from which it originates. Its fun to see how others, i.e. directors, casting directors, producers, imagine things and how they may/may not match up to the images you had in your own head. I remember reading a review of the first Harry Potter movie, in which the reviewer said he almost passed out when they first showed the Gryfindor common room because it was exactly what he had pictured on his own. I didn't have any of those moments with Twilight, but it all worked nonetheless. Sure there were moments of cheese, but it is a teenage love story after all....
3 Talk to me!:
I loved it as well, this guy cracked me up too, especially the part where Jessica is telling Bella about the Cullens and says "the one who looks like he is in pain..." He really did look like he was in pain... I had a hard time with the close ups when I could see Edwards lipstick... and of course I was a bit miffed about the lack of "meadow" scene, but when you watch a movie based on a book you expect changes and things to be condensed... all in all I loved it though.
Ha, ha, ha! I was totally laughing with you on that one. Of course a movie can't be just like the book or just like you had imagined it. I had heard so many critiques on the movie that my expectiations were pretty low. I ended up liking it a lot though.
He was Josh's favorite character. He chuckled every time he came on. I'm so bad at remembering the stuff I read that I had to have him remind me of why he was like that.
Post a Comment