Saturday, November 15, 2008

7-months!



Meredith is 7 months old today.

At 7 months, she:


has a tooth!


is sitting up:



can push herself into a sitting position
army crawls
is trying really hard to crawl for real
takes great naps!
eats rice cereal
has eaten squash, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, avocado, banans, and peaches
plays with her hair while she nurses
likes to yank on my hair and pull my earrings out
gets excited when her daddy comes home
loves the dog
smiles a lot:



squeals a lot
can entertain herself
only wakes me up like 2 times at night
is a happy little healthy girl!

5 Talk to me!:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is seven months already! It has gone by way too fast. She is soooooo cute and has the best parents ever!!!

Janessa said...

Those are some great pics! You are doing such a great job. Did you use Picasa? What features do you use? They have a very professional look. Tell me your secrets:) As far as the meals go, I feel like I'm in a meal slump right now. We're having banana pancakes for dinner tonight. The kids love it. Nothing sounds good to me these days so whatever the kids will eat is great. I'll let you know what I like when food tastes good again...

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

You are so good to keep the update every month. I always forget until Camberlyn is like 7 1/2 months then I think oh, I'll do it at 8 months, then I forget again. Atleast I have everything written down in her calendar. She is so cute. Yeah- we are still not sitting up very well, I'm sure she will be in no time though.

Angie said...

Those are some super cute pics! I see Meredith pretty often and I had no idea she was doing all of those things. Way to go big 7 month old!

Mindy said...

I love her cute pants!!