Friday, November 28, 2008

TAGGED!

No, not the fun kind of tagged. Our FENCE got tagged. Not cool, man. I guess we should be grateful, though, as we have a rather long stretch of fence (we live on a corner) and we've made it two whole years without an incident. Here's my sweet husband cleaning it all up . . .

7 Talk to me!:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Ohhh I hate that. I have noticed the quicker we, as a neighborhood have cleaned up all the tagging, the less and less we have gotten it. (knock on wood)

Angie said...

Oh no! How horrible! Good for Jeremy though for cleaning it up fast. Teach those kids you won't let it stay!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

It's true--I had to do a sociology report on graffiti and the sooner it is cleaned up the less likely it is to continue. Sorry about being tagged. At least you were able to get it cleaned up. Did you let the police know about it? They might know or find out who's moniker (tag design) it is and be able to make them pay for it. Hopefully they won't bother you any more.

Tia said...

Just last night someone got the fence at Rob & Holly Smith's house too! I was so mad when I saw it. But he cleaned it up today too. I can't stand those punks!

nicole said...

Seriously, what is wrong with people???

Mindy said...

Send Willey out after them!! Or his dog! I'm so sorry to see/hear about that.

Kristen said...

Graffiti is one of those things I just don't understand. I'm sorry they got your fence. You weren't alone. At least 4 other houses got tagged Thanksgiving weekend. They were out in full force I guess. The house 2 down from me was tagged on Thursday. What a pain for Jeremy to have to clean up.