People often ask us whether we think Meredith looks more like me or more like Jeremy (the quintessential question). It's hard to say. She's just her own unique little person! However, if I had to pick one, I'd have to say me. Yesterday I found these pictures of myself as a baby:


Here are some similar-looking pics of Meredith, at least from what I can tell (sadly, I do not have any naked pictures of her sitting in a bowl).

Of course she's going to look at least somewhat like me....she's my flesh and bone, afterall. It's just fun to see the resemblance.
Speaking of things people ask me about Meredith, I'm often surprised how many times people ask me if I curl her hair. Um, yeah, hello, I'm really going to take a curling iron to my baby's head....
In other news, she finally has a tooth! It just showed up out of nowhere on Wednesday. Yesterday she really felt it though, and she had a rough night last night and the night before. I'm a zombie.
9 Talk to me!:
She does look like you in some ways, and for sure has Jeremy's hair! SHE HAS A TOOTH? Wow. Don't let her bite you!
I've been thinking lately that she looks more like you, but the pictures say it all. She does! So cute!
Wow, the resemblence is quite striking actually. She's so cute, hooray for the first tooth. That one is usually the hardest.
She totally looks like you! That's cute! You should see if you can find a bowl like that one and stage a reproduction of that same pose and put them side by side in her baby book or something... better yet make a scrapbook page of it! She is a cutie!
it looks like the same baby- she looks so much like you as a babe. A lot of people use mini sponge rollers on babies :)
Was there even a question? She's your spitting image and as cute as ever. Good luck nursing with teeth now!
I know this is wierd, but I've always thought she looks exactly like your mom.
That is such a cute sitting naked in the bowl picture. She definitely looks like you. Yay for the tooth! Hope she starts sleeping better for you soon. The thing that really stinks about teething though is that there's a whole mouth full of them coming. Keep that Tylenol handy:)
Oh yeah, she looks just like you. Spitting image. I'd take Mindy's advice and try to re-create that with M & scrapbook it! She'd love it.
Post a Comment