We took Apollo to the dog park this evening. He then rode home in the back of the car with our stoller. We didn't know until we got home that during the ride, his leash had become entangled with the stoller. When Jeremy opened the hatch to the Vue when we got home, Apollo jumped out, stroller attached. Frightened, he proceeded to run laps around the yard to try and dislodge the thing attached to him. A huge crowd of neighbors witnessed the scene.... it was pretty funny, I suppose, but our stoller is thrashed. Good thing we bought one of those expensive car seat/stroller combos! ARGH!
So, now we need a new one. Any recommendations for good basic strollers? We don't need the carseat part anymore, obviously.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Stoller woes
Scribbled by Kelly at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Talk to me!:
Yikes! I would recommend the Jeep Wrangler stroller. It's an umbrella stroller so it's small. My only complaint is there is no storage underneath, but you can attach your diaper bag pretty easy. It costs anywhere between $25-30, depending on if you can find it on sale.
I have been needing to sell mine. It was also a carseat combo, but we got rid of the carset part a long time ago. I will email you a picture.
HAHAHAHAHA. I am so sorry Kelly! That is funny though.
Kelly - This story is hilarious. Poor Apollo probably had a heart attack thinking something was attacking him. And I'm so sorry about Sophia. I would have been really judgemental a month ago before Maggie, but now I understand...I'll pray for her to find a good home :) And I'm serious. I pray for my pugs all the time that they'll stop eating their poop.
Post a Comment