AHHHH!!! I've been dreading this for a long time. M had her first little fall today! It was nothing really, more of a slow slide than a fall (off the couch), but it was scary! She only cried for like 10 seconds and was fine, but still... I have a feeling that there are going to be more little moments like this, and I hate that thought! It's not like we weren't watching her either. Just goes to show you can't prevent 100% of boo-boos. Good thing babies are made of rubber.
Oh, and another thing finally happened today... M took a nap in her crib! That's not all - she fell ASLEEP in her crib, all on her own. It was a total accident (I set her in there so I could go to the bathroom), but this gives me hope!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
It finally happened...
Scribbled by Kelly at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Talk to me!:
Oh I remember Alex's first fall, it breaks your heart. Unfortunately you're right, this won't be the last boo-boo. Babies are tough though. Congratulations on having her sleep in the crib, that's nice.
Yea!!!! (for sleeping in the crib). Can you play Friday Night? Give me a call!
Post a Comment