We finished the nursery this weekend. All it needs are some wall shelves, but it's pretty much done! I love it. 


Monday, March 31, 2008
Nursery Pics
Scribbled by Kelly at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We finished the nursery this weekend. All it needs are some wall shelves, but it's pretty much done! I love it. 


Scribbled by Kelly at 12:27 PM
6 Talk to me!:
Very cute! I love it. It's adorable. Now all you need is a baby!
That's so cute, you're very creative and you mom's stuff is so beautiful!
so cute kelly- now you just need a little baby in the crib :)
I love it! The colors are great! I think we're all on the countdown with you. :)
You did a great job. It looks professionally done. I especially love the quilts, they are just perfect. Good luck! I hope she comes soon!
That turned out amazing, it looks like a pictures straight out of a magazine! And as for your birth plan, I am so amazed. I think you know more about child birth than I do and I'm going on my third! Knowledge is power and I'm the first to admit that I was clueless going into it, so more power to you!
Post a Comment