So apparently the subject of the day is vomit.
I hate throwing up! Unfortunately, all that morning sickness in the beginning of this pregancy induced what I can only term a "vomit reflex". If I'm feeling queasy, all I have to do is look at a toilet and it all comes up.
Sorry for the TMI, but I've been throwing up since yesterday afternoon. Actually, I think it has stopped now, thank goodness. But man oh man, I had to relive my life from 6 months ago! Not pretty. Thank goodness I had an appointment with my midwife today. I was so dehydrated that my labs were off... I have to go back in tomorrow for another urine and blood pressure check. I've actually been cramping all day, which she said is due to the dehydration. I think I've got that under control now... thanks to watermelon and Gatorade! But I was worried because I couldn't even keep little sips of water down in the night. I wonder if it was just some weird virus? Normally I get a lot sicker when it's a stomach bug. This was relatively mild, considering.
On the plus side, I'm starting to thin out and am a fingertip dilated. I have BH contractions ALL day long...maybe I'll go earlier than I thought? Woo hoo! I think I've had an epiphany. I was so stressed about getting the house perfectly ready for the baby to come. It's still not all the way ready, but I've decided that it doesn't matter. She'll come when she comes, clean house and freezer meals made or not!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Vomit virus?
Scribbled by Kelly at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Talk to me!:
You're really getting close now. How exciting! I'm glad to hear that you're wanting to have this baby now. I always get so miserable at the end that I'm just dying to have that baby. I was very jealous when I read a few posts back that you weren't really feeling that "get this baby out of me" feeling yet. Glad to hear you're there now but hope you're not too miserable until then.
We were sick too. Same thing, stomach cramping and puking. So far Carter has been spared, probably thanks to flu shots, but Scott and I were pretty sick. We probably got something similar. yucky stuff, huh?
I can say that I feel your pain because I've spent my fair share of time in the bathroom today too and it is definately not fun! That just stinks that you're getting nauseaus again after all you went through with morning sickness. Hope you feel better! By the way, you totally need to post some prego pictures!
Post a Comment