Friday, January 4, 2008

Quiz time

I know some people hate these quizzes, but I kind of like them. Even if I have nothing that interesting to say...

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Got pregnant, learned to gut fish (Jeremy wouldn't get his hands dirty), filled my brain with probably too much pregnancy/birth information, caught a shark in Hilton Head

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made any, and I don't think I will make any. I kind of don't believe in New Years Resolutions.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
2 of my cousins, my sister-in-law, Becky

4. Did anyone close to you die? My Grandmother King

5. What states/countries did you visit? Georgia, South Carolina, California

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A baby

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 9th: date of my LMP (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about - it might be TMI to post); November 19th - date of ultrasound

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Quitting my stressful job at WGU

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not keeping a clean house!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nope

11. What was the best thing you bought?
shelves from IKEA, baby stuff, massage cushion

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Dunno

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Some dirtbags at WGU

14. Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage, cars

15. What are you most excited about?
Having a baby!

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Dunno

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? fatter, I'm pregnant!
c) richer or poorer? a little richer, but not of my doing (Jeremy's my sugar-daddy! JK)

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Cleaned, worked in the yard, exercised

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
TV, being stressed at WGU

20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home. We opened presents in bed, then went back to sleep!

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
With my unborn baby, yes.

22. What was your favorite TV program?
Mystery Diagnosis, House, Survivor, Amazing Race, Battlestar Galactica

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? I don't like the word "hate", but some former coworkers come to mind as strong dislikes. Seriously, you think you can do drugs and no one will notice? How about when your eyes are all dilated and weird? Oh, and next time you write a nasty instant message about me, don't "accidentally" send it to me!

24. What was the best book you read?
Babycatcher, Eclipse

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I can play the organ

26. What did you want and get?
pregnant

27. What did you want and not get?
nothing

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
If I told you, you'd judge me. So I won't. :) I liked Pirates, Bourne Ultimatum, Ocean's 13, Waitress, and probably many more

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27. It was in March, and I can't remember what we did. Oh yeah, we went to the Melting Pot. Yum.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably moresatisfying?
A faster pregnancy?

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Welcome to maternity wear.

32. What kept you sane?
Jeremy

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Celebrities bug me.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I have some strong political opinions, but I don't dwell on them. I did get pretty upset about the whole everyone needing to know the DOCTRINE of Romney's religion when it is sooooo not politically important. What a double-standard.

35. Who did you miss?
My parents and sister

36. Who was the best new person you met?
Dunno

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Sometimes you can't get pregnant when you're stressed out! Quit that stressful job!

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Dunno

1 Talk to me!:

foreveryoung said...

That was fun to read and I totally want to see pictures of the shark in Hilton Head!