My new favorite thing (yes, I am addicted to the internet) are Labor and Delivery nurse blogs. They are fascinating! I've linked a couple to my blog. I should have been a nurse. Medical stuff has always captivated me, and I love these blogs because they write in real medical terms, most of which I have to google, but I'm learning! Heck, if I wasn't about to have a child of my own, I might consider going back to school for a nursing degree. But then again, I don't know if I can handle bedpans, puke, cranky patients, long hours, etc.....
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Talk to me!:
trust me, once you have a kid you'll be dealing with so many "bedpans" (well, diapers), puke, cranky "patients" (or kids), long hours (you'll be pulling many night shifts), etc. that nothing in nursing will be able to phase you! :) Well, I guess there is a difference between changing a 9mo. old's diaper and a 90 yr olds diaper!
i read one of the L and D blogs- Oh my gosh it is so funny! I think you have me hooked. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment