Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost


I have a massive love/hate relationship with this show. On the one hand, I love it. It's creative and mysterious and character-driven. On the other hand, it takes FOREVER for anything to happen or to be explained! Ugh! The season premiere was tonight, and I'm left with more questions than answers. This makes me nutty! I tried going to some message boards on ABC after the show, but people on there read way too much into it. They have interesting theories, but who has time to sit and think up theories? I just want things to start happening! It would be better for me to just wait until the season is over, is out on DVD, and then I could watch them all back-to-back. That's what we did with most of the seasons of 24. It was great! Except we lost much sleep as we would finish one episode and not have the self control to STOP and not go on to the next one!

2 Talk to me!:

Angie said...

I agree, Kelly. I was so excited to watch the season premiere last night in hopes I would know more about who is on that freighter and to find out who died at the end of last season. I should know better than to hope for answers, but I'm addicted to this show! I'm excited it's on again.

Janessa said...

My mom has totally gotten into Lost. I haven't ventured into that one. Sounds like I should make sure I can watch a whole season at a time before I get into it. Good luck surviving this season - one episode at a time.