*10 Years Ago: I was finishing up my senior year of high school. I had been accepted to BYU (which was the only college I applied to) and was probably getting ready for that. I was working as a cashier at the local Winn Dixie. Good times.
*On My To-Do List: Keep working on the nursery. I swear, being pregnant makes everything take about 10 times longer than it should! I move in slow motion these days.
*5 places that I've lived: Hampstead, MD; Snellville, GA; Provo, UT; West Jordan, UT; Kearns, UT
*5 jobs I have had: cashier at Winn Dixie, Box Office Supervisor at BYU, custodian for Heritage Halls at BYU (1 term); Project Support Admin for Keane, Inc.; Lead Scheduler, WGU
*What I would do if I became a billionaire: Pay off all debts (duh), buy a nice house in Seattle, travel, start a "no-kill" animal shelter
*Bad habits: Right now it's sleep. I'm so tired!!! It's probably a good thing, though, for baby Meredith that I'm getting a lot of rest. I watch too much TV, too.
*Things I enjoy: Hanging out with Jeremy, reading a good book, sleeping, eating healthy foods, feeling my baby rolling around in there, the sun, reading blogs, watching TV
*Things people don't know about me: I'm a pretty open book, I think. I have anxiety issues sometimes... I've been medicated for it in the past, but I've done pretty well this whole pregnancy off meds. I read a lot of medical blogs - they fascniate me. If I had the opportunity and time to go back and get a different degree, I'm pretty sure it would be in nursing. I used to play the flute... Nothing creeps me out more than spiders.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Things
Scribbled by Kelly at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Talk to me!:
Post a Comment