Wednesday, February 27, 2008

David Archuleta

Okay, so today is a total blogging day....



Is anyone else watching American Idol? I love this kid. I just want to wrap him up and put him in my pocket. I think he is the most talented of the bunch. Last night he made me cry.... (which is no big deal since EVERYTHING makes me cry these days).

Besides that, do you think people who sing John Lennon's "Imagine" realize that they are singing about communism? Just a thought.

3 Talk to me!:

nicole said...

kelly - i cried when david sang too - must be a pregnancy thing. but i just loooooooove him. don't you think he's mormon?

Liz said...

I am loving him too, he is so cute. I sure hope he wins, he has the talent.

Jessica said...

I agree with everyone else. He is the best and he'd better win! :)