
So I've never ever been a video game person. I probably played Super Mario Bros when I was about 10, and then I used to (and still do) love Bubble Bobble. Jeremy and I used to play Bubble Bobble at the Wash Hut's arcade in Provo while we waited for our laundry. But that's about it.
Seriously, though, I can't get enough of Guitar Hero! I'm such a dork. I'm home alone and I just beat the game on medium. I had to battle Lou, the devil goat guy, and that was hard! But I did it! And I unlocked the hardest song in the game, Through the Fire and the Flames.
In my defense, it was all done as a service to my sweet husband. He wanted that song unlocked so he could beat it on Expert (yes, expert. It's insane to watch him play).
Yes, I'm a dork.
Friday, February 22, 2008
I'm a dork
Scribbled by Kelly at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Talk to me!:
I think that's funny. It gives you something to do. I'm glad you can play it, because I stink at it. Enjoy your time now, and don't worry about what you're doing, soon enough you'll be busy with other things, and wish you had time to play a video game.
I'm jealous! I would probably do the same thing if I had a Wii and Guitar Hero...oh, and of course the time!
Post a Comment