Liz tagged me....
What is your husband's full name? Jeremy Gilbert Lundy. He would love to name a son Gilbert. I don't think it would work.
How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years (holy crap!)
Who eats more sweets? Jeremy. When I ask him if he needs anything at the grocery store, he always says "Candy." Think Fez on That 70's Show. I'm trying not to eat refinied sugars these days. Except for Oreos. I loooooooove Oreos..... or shall I say, the baby loves Oreos....
Who said I love you first? He did. It was at a CES fireside at the Marriott Center at BYU. He whispered it in my ear. We weren't really paying attention to the fireside anyway...
How old is he? just turned 30 (again, holy crap!)
Who is taller? He is. He's 6'1" I'm about 5'7"
Who is smarter? Definitely Jeremy. He has the right combination of book smarts and people smarts. And, of course, computer smarts. Sometimes when he's working at home and is on the phone, my head rolls because it's like he's speaking a different language. He's brilliant, actually.
Who can sing better? Hmmmm.... he sings pretty well, but I think I have him beat as I have the "trained" voice! Ha ha ha.
Who does the laundry? Me, unless it's midnight and I'm tired and I've forgotten to put the wash in the dryer. His "style" of laundry makes me crazy as he dumps EVERYTHING into one huge pile in the living room to work from. I hate that because more often than not, it doesn't get done and we end up stepping over/on laundry for days. I prefer one load at a time. If I don't put it away right away, it doesn't get put away.
Who pays the bills? He does. I don't have a clue anymore.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. It feels really strange to sleep on the other side.
Who mows the lawn? Always Jeremy. I've never mowed our lawn. We had a HUGE lawn growing up that I had to mow sections of. I HATED IT! One time I mowed the lawn in flip-flops and promptly stepped in an anthill. Traumatized me for life. I have a general aversion to yardwork, unfortunately! It's the bug factor. I can't handle it.
Who cooks dinner? Me. I think the only thing Jeremy knows how to "cook" is waffles or French toast. And he can grill.
Who drives? Always Jeremy. When he got his wisdom teeth out a few years ago, his mom picked him up and took him home to their house until I could get off of work. When I picked him up, he was still groggy from the drugs but was insisting on driving. I had to really put my foot down!
Who kissed who first? I kissed him on the cheek one night after a date and was totally embarrassed about it. My roommate had to remind me that he'd just come back from South America where everyone kisses each other on the cheek (greetings, etc.), so he probably thought nothing of it. He "officially" kissed me first, after asking my permission ("Would it be alright if I kissed you now?") It was kind of funny. We were at Temple Square to see the lights, and there were tons of people around. I felt like they were ALL watching us, but we didn't care.
Who has more siblings? He does. I have two sisters and one brother, he has 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? This one is hard. I don't think it's me, but it's not really him either. He makes the money, that's for sure... but in general, we just make a really good team.
I tag Mindy, Jamie, Janessa, and Wes!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
About us....
Scribbled by Kelly at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Talk to me!:
You guys are too cute! That's funny because the only thing Jason can cook too are breakfast stuff and grilling! I want to do this too, if I can ever find time :)
That was fun to read through. I wish we lived close enough to hang out with you guys. I remember watching a BYU football game at your apartment back in the day in Provo. Good times! I'll have to see if I respond to my being tagged. I am so far behind on posting things. If I can get caught up I'll try and do an "About us" post. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment