Friday, October 3, 2008

I knew it!

To back up my previous political post, I took this test. I disagree with Obama on 100% of the test questions. HA! I knew it!

*disclaimer: yes, this is a very biased test. Still informative.

3 Talk to me!:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I never realized how strongly I opposed Obama. It was an eye opener.

Frank

nicole said...

I took the quiz and disagreed with him most of the time...but I have to admit, the quiz seemed a little biased by how it worded the questions. By the way, I went to the reunion and it was more fun than I thought it'd be. Big nose did not show up - it was me and wes' nickname for chris campbell. remember him? I know its a mean nickname, but he was a jerk. :)

The Mom said...

LOL I took it and disagreed with him 100% too.