My mom called begging for more pictures of M, so here are some every-day ones I took for her.
We've been feeding M a little tiny bit of rice cereal once a day for about a week. Not for nutrition, obviously, since probably only the tiniest amount makes it down, but at least she's slowly learning about new food tastes/textures. She mostly just wants to play with the spoon. Cereal gets everywhere! I always wondered why feeding babies was so messy. Now I know.
Here's how I get work done in the kitchen during the day. We don't have any doorways on the main level of the house except for the pantry and the front closet, so I move the trash and cat food bins and hang her up! She still hasn't figured out how to jump, but she likes to eat the tags on the inside of the seat and play with the toys.
When we put M on the living room floor, so rolls and rolls and rolls. She loooooves it!
4 Talk to me!:
Cute pics! I love it when babies roll all over like that. My kids were never big rollers. I wish they were, it's so funny to watch. Glad the sleeping thing continues to improve. I'll have to check out those onions. It's brillant!
I seriously can't believe all the milestones she's reaching, I forget that they don't stay newborn for long! Lucky girl with those gorgeous blue eyes.
So cute! She's looking more and more like you the bigger she gets!
She's growing up fast!
Post a Comment