Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged

Ha! So I must be mastering my deep breathing because at the midwife's office on Tues, by blood pressure was low and everything else was just fine. Haven't gained any weight. The nurse was nice to me this time!

Jess tagged me. Here you go!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping. It's too easy to peak in a bag. :)

2. Real tree or artificial? Fake. Ours is pre-lighted, which I love. I do love the smell of Christmas trees, but that's what candles are for!

3. When do you put up the tree? Uhh....still haven't this year. I just can't seem to make myself do it, which is dumb because I love my tree! If I never get it up this year, it will be okay since this is our last year without kids.

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yep! I can't drink too much though because I get a stomach ache.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Money. One time my grandparents decorated our tree with money. :)

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Sadly, no. I need one.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Jeremy. He never tells me what he wants, and most of what I can guess he wants are computer/electronic gadgets that he wants to buy for himself. He has to do all the research to make sure he's getting the best deal!

9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister, Shanna. She sends me her wishlist on forever21.com and I just buy from it.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nasty smelling bath salts from someone in Jeremy's family.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Ugh! I have pregnancy-itis. I'm so behind on everything this year! I was going to make my own cards this year. Ha ha ha, that never happened. I suck!

12. Favorite Christmas movie? How about a Thanksgiving movie? It's still holiday. I love Pieces of April (Katie Holmes). It's sweet.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Josh Groban's new CD (Noel). Love it.

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? We go to California every other year with Jeremy's family. I'm excited to stay home this year.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes.

20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Silver bow.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Commercialism. Crowds. Bad drivers. (Sorry, Jess, we were going to put up our lights outside, then it dumped snow on us and hasn't stopped!)

23. What I love most about Christmas? The music. Going to Jon Schmidt concerts.

3 Talk to me!:

Janessa said...

Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check out Pieces of April.

Jessica said...

No worries about the lights! :) I've heard about all the snow. Yikes!

foreveryoung said...

So many fun updates I love it! First of all-PUT UP A TREE! You can't have Christmas without a tree! I'm glad your appointments are going good. I always lost weight at the beginning too, it's normal, but I can't believe you lost 20 lbs! You must have been REALLY sick! And I'm so sorry about your Grandma, that's always a hard thing to go through.