Monday, December 17, 2007

Survivor

Be ready for a barage of posts in the next few weeks. I'm off work until January 7th while my aunt is moving, and I'll have some extra time on my hands!



I am SOOOOOOO glad that Todd won survivor last night. Jeremy and I have been avid Survivor fans pretty much since the beginning (I think we missed one or two seasons somewhere). The show is just fun, and I love getting involved in the characters. I think I like it because I know I could never be ever to handle the challenge. My biggest pet peeve about the show though is in the end when the jury attacks the finalists about how they played the game. Hello! It's a GAME! The goal is to Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast. However you have to do that is fine with me, because it is NOT real life, it is a GAME! It is not a morality play. The ousted contestants are so self-righteous! Like they wouldn't have lied and cheated if they had made it far enough to potentially win $1,000,000.

Anyway, Todd was the "schemer". He was smart, and he PLAYED the game. Good for him. He deserves it.

2 Talk to me!:

Jessica said...

I was rooting for Todd too! Hooray! It was a great season. The next one should be interesting as well. I'm excited to see which players will be brought back for the "favorites" team. :)

Angie said...

I'm glad Todd won too. I agree, he played the best game!