My old boss, Peg, from WGU emailed me today and told me some interesting news. Apparently, her boss, who was the main reason I quit that job, got fired! She said he was there Friday, but today his office was cleaned out and the big-wigs pulled the department into an impromptu meeting to let them know he was gone. They wouldn't say why, but I'm sure it was something scandalous. The guy was a creep. Have you ever been around someone who is just too slick, too smooth, and who just gives off an uncomfortable vibe? This was him.
Anyway, this makes me happy, mostly for Peg. He really screwed her over, and for no reason. I left WGU for a lot of reasons, but mostly because of the unethical things that were happening, all of which were as a result of this man. Good riddance. I don't mean to wish ill to people, but he had it coming.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Karma
Scribbled by Kelly at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Talk to me!:
Post a Comment