Jeremy's upstairs trying to get Meredith to take a nap (yes, it's 5:00 on a Sunday, but she hasn't had one and is soooo tired. And I am soooo ready for 9:00 church!!!), and I wanted to record a few Meredith tidbits for journaling sake.
She doing okay in nursery. Today I stayed in there because 3 of the leaders (we have 5) weren't there. I don't think she even noticed that I was still there. Eventually 2 of the leaders (a married couple) showed up, so I left to do my Primary Secretary duties. Not long after, I can hear my child wailing from across the entire building. One of the leaders had her out in the hall. I guess she got really mad when they put the toys away. So I stayed. I actually really enjoy nursery. I used to think I would hate ever getting that calling, but I know now that I would love it.
She has started to "talk" on the phone, or to any object she perceives as a telephone. She jabbers on and on and nods her head and gets pretty animated. It's hysterical.
She loves to dance. Any time she hears music and she's in the mood, she'll dance. We sang Book of Mormon stories in nursery, and she danced all over the place.
She likes to throw things down the stairs. She keeps tryin to throw her piggy bank down the stairs. I've gotta hide that thing.
She's in love with Apollo. She lays all over him and sits on him and tries to ride him. She gets excited to come home because she knows Apollo is excited, too. He had an ear infection recently, so I was in the habit of lifting his ear to check on it. She's started to do this, too. She even checks her stuffed dog's ears.
We bought an umbrella stroller finally (so much easier to lug around town than her giant one), and she enjoys pushing it around the house and sitting it in. So cute.
2 Talk to me!:
M is so fun! She'll just get more and more fun from here.
Take a little video for me of Meredith talking on the phone... please!
Post a Comment