I've been wanting to open an etsy shop for a long time. I'm so happy to report that I've finally done it. It took me all day just to get those four items listed (had to take pictures, edit the pictures, research what to write in the descriptions, decide on a price, etc.). Check out my sidebar! Let me know what you think. It's a little scary to me... what if nobody buys my stuff? What if they hate it and I get bad feedback? Blah, blah, blah. It will be a fun experiment.

9 Talk to me!:
They look so cute! I think it is exciting! Congratulations.
Wow! Those are awesome and I love the Etsy set-up. You have a great description, plus I love the adorable product. What a great idea!
Are you sure you are charging enough for shipping? I just don't want you to be out on that part of it- I'm sure you've figured it all out and know what you're talking about more than I do.
Looks fabulous!
Pretty exciting! Way to go.
Impressive Kelly! I'd love to open a shop but it seems too daunting! Tips?!
That's so cool Kelly! You are so talented. Love ya!
Kel those look great! They are sooo loved in the photography world! And they make great new mommy gifts too to keep those tiny ones bundles up. Your picts showcase them awesome too! I'll save up and buy one from ya!
Love it! If I had a baby, I would get one. My favorite part of the description though, is "do not leave baby unattended in the cocoon."
P.S. I have a blog now too, if you want to read it. wwww.popebogus.blogspot.com
Go Kelly! I didn't know you were a crochet-er, we would have so much fun if we lived close together. I'm starting up a website (paisleypinkboutique.blogspot.com) and was thinking of starting on Etsy too, I may need your help! I'm going to sell my stuff at 2 holiday boutiques and I am so nervous too that I won't sell anything. Good luck!
You over achievers are making the rest of us look bad. I'm so impressed. I think it would be a scary thing to do. Way to be brave! Good luck! They look great!
Post a Comment