Breakfast in Bed by Mary CassettThis picture is so highly representative of my life, it just makes me smile. The woman is me and the child is Meredith. This is the scene at my house EVERY morning. Only change the cup for a bowl of cereal flakes, which Jeremy gets for Meredith before he leaves for work.
I hate getting up in the morning, though Meredith's little internal clock has her waking at 6:30 am these days. Wired. Ready to go. I always knew I was going to be "blessed" with an early riser. We've exchanged night waking for early rising. Ah well. She's so worth it.
(This image is also the masthead on mormonmommywars.com, only they've superimposed a laptop computer in place of the mug.)

2 Talk to me!:
6:30? Kelly, I'm so sorry.
That is such a cute picture. You are a good mommy for Meredith!
Post a Comment