Here are some pics I took of the "F" family a few weeks ago.
Kelly! These are awesome pictures! I love the first one. You are getting so good!
wow these are adorable pics. You are so talented!!!
Those are so great. I can't wait until it's our turn.
Thanks for doing that for us, it was great!
Yeah, we finally get to see them! Will looks really cute in black and white! LOVE them both!
pictures...quilts...you are one talented girl! Oh, and did you see "dooce" on Oprah? She said she makes $40,000 A MONTH on advertisments on her blog. I agree, the mormon bashing is a bit much.
Love them, and can't wait to see the rest! Great job!
Sooo cute! That lil boy is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment
8 Talk to me!:
Kelly! These are awesome pictures! I love the first one. You are getting so good!
wow these are adorable pics. You are so talented!!!
Those are so great. I can't wait until it's our turn.
Thanks for doing that for us, it was great!
Yeah, we finally get to see them! Will looks really cute in black and white! LOVE them both!
pictures...quilts...you are one talented girl! Oh, and did you see "dooce" on Oprah? She said she makes $40,000 A MONTH on advertisments on her blog. I agree, the mormon bashing is a bit much.
Love them, and can't wait to see the rest! Great job!
Sooo cute! That lil boy is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment