Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stairs? Really?

Today Meredith crawled up the living room stairs. Like it was nothing. No big deal. Like she's been doing it forever. HELLO! She's not even 9 months old! I am both horrified and thrilled. What am I in for???????

6 Talk to me!:

Mindy said...

Oh boy. Let the fun begin! She'll be walking before you know it, then she'll never want you to hold her again... Oh, if only they didn't grow up so quickly!

The Mom said...

Yikes! None of my kids were mobile that early. I don't know what to say. Good luck!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Oh- it's bittersweet. First of all it's exciting and you do need for them to learn how to go up and down, and the sooner the better. However, it's a long process and it's scary to constantly need to know where they are and what they're doing.

Anonymous said...

For reals? WOW!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

As long as you teach her to turn around backwards and climb down them safely, it's great exercise. Makes them tired quicker and they feel 'big' - so great for her self esteem!

Emily said...

Oh no! She's growing up and I'm missing it! I so need to come see you again!