Friday, January 16, 2009

9-months!












9 months of pregnancy, now 9-months of parenthood bliss! Oh how the time flies.

Our 9-month old:
Crawls all over the place

Stands up on everything she can

Has slept for 8 hours straight one night (there is hope on the horizon after all!)

Has four teeth with two more coming in

Is curious about everything
Still isn't that into solid foods
Has crazy, crazy hair!

Talks to the pets

Still loves to eat paper

Has attempted to eat dog food

Loves the bath


Crawls up the stairs and would go down them, headfirst, if we didn't stop her

Loves other little people like her

Consistently naps twice a day, though not always for as long as I'd like

Loves to stick her hands in anything wet, i.e. cups, the toilet, the dog water, etc. (again, ewwww)

Hates getting her face cleaned

Screams bloody murder if we wipe her nose

Loves stuffed animals

Loves her blankie

Is just a joy to be around!

11 Talk to me!:

Angie said...

Why are you taking a photograph class? Those pictures are awesome! She's such a cutie!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Did you do those top photos yourself? They look great. Yes, how time flies. I'm so glad Meredith and Camberlyn are close in age, hopefully we both are sticking around for a while so they can be good friends.

Tia said...

I'm in love with the pigtails on top of her head!
By the way, I'm on the "waiting list" for that class, so I'll let you know if they let me in, but I'm planning on it!

Janessa said...

Nine months - wow! That first nine months seems to go by much faster the nine months of pregnancy. Those are some adorable pictures! Did you take them or did you have them done somewhere? I love her hair! You do such cute things with it too. Happy nine month old birthday!

Melissa said...

Fabulous pictures! You take great ones, I know you can take about a hundred and end up with a handful that are keepers. Meredith has gotten so big and she is adorable!

Kelly said...

Yes, we took the pics ourselves. I hung up a white sheet in the living room and used the awesome tripod Jeremy gave me for Christmas. I edited them in Picasa.

Mindy said...

your pictures look really good, Kelly!

The Mom said...

I love the pictures! She is so adorable!

Mark and Kattie said...

Such cute pics, my favorite is the one at the top of the blog! She looks so old!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

She is such a cutie! I love the pigtails!

I don't know if someone has recommened "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" to you yet. It's by Dr. Weissbluth (sp?) It's broken down into age groups, since sleep habits are different for each age.

Maggie started having some sleep issues so I read it and now she sleeps 12-14 hours each night. I put her to bed around 6:30 and I usually feed her right before I go to bed around 10:30 and on good nights I just have to get up at 4:30 to feed her. So far his philosophies/studies seem to be working with her. She still takes 2-3 naps during the day too. I know every kid is differrent, and a lot of the things he said seemed to contradict previous things he said...so I kind of picked and chose the things I thought would work for us. Anyway, it's worth a try...especially if you get a better nights sleep out of it. :-)

Leslie and Jill said...

I looked at your blog today Kelly. So nice to see the pix of my beautiful grandbaby.

Love you, Mom