Saturday, January 24, 2009

Like I needed another hobby.....

I decided to dive in and finally teach myself about digital scrapbooking. I LOOOOOOVE it! I was super intimidated at first, but it's actually easier than I thought it would be. Thank you Shabby Princess!

Here's my very first digital page:




The best part? It's FREE!!!!! You can't beat free.

7 Talk to me!:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

I looked into digital scrapbooking, but I felt a little overwhelmed too. Maybe I'll look into it again. How do you print the page though, unless you have a large format printer?

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Kelly, I really need you to teach me. I just don't know how to do digital. I love making and creating pages that I actually put in an album, but I think I need you to teach me how to do this too. Really, whenever you decide to work on the next page call me and I'll just come watch. Love it by the way, it's so cute.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Oh yeah, wish your hubbie a happy birthday from all your readers because we all know it's today.

The Mom said...

So cute! Do they have ways to crop it so you can do 8 1/2 x 11?

Jessica said...

Good job Kelly! Digital is so much better AND CHEAPER. You could fill up a massive external hard drive with all the freebies floating around.

Gordita said...

What a great layout! I love it.

Emily said...

YES!! Another digital convert! It rocks doesn't it? So easy, so painless - if I make a mistake I can undo!! If a picture or embellishment doesn't fit I can change the size. If put something in the wrong place I don't have to ruin the page trying to move it!! Digital is the BEST!!! Not that I ever do it, but still. :)