Happiness is....
Super comfy lounge pants from Old Navy
A Thai restaurant down the street (who knew?)
Arriving home safely after driving in the snow
Friday, December 19, 2008
Simple pleasures
Scribbled by Kelly at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Talk to me!:
Driving safely in the snow is a wonderful blessing, I too am glad that we were able to arrive safely to a family function last night.
I totally agree on arriving home after driving in the snow. Friday, after driving to my mom's and back, a trip that would normally take 30 minutes, ended up taking 1 hour 45 minutes, it was so nice to pull into my driveway!
Are you talking the Thai place south of the 7-11 off 62nd S and Bangerter? Ronnie and all the guys he works with go there for lunch often.
Have you tried the new Indian place at Jordan Landing? I so want to try it...
Post a Comment