Obviously I can't spell lately, which irks me because I was the 5th grade spelling bee champ. I won't correct my last post, but will leave it for posterity's sake. However, it will bug me forever that I posted with such gross errors.....
We're in Georgia, still. It's awesome. Meredith's sleep schedule is all skiwompous, but who cares. I love it here. I don't want to leave! I'll post more later.
In the meantime, has anyone ever used ldsjournal.com? I want to set up a real journal, and this site looks cool. You can post journal entries (private) and eventually get it published into a book. I don't know why I'm hesitating...they promise they don't data mine, and it's free. Plus, they send you email reminders and have some leading questions to get you going. I just have this image in my head of some nerdy programmer for the site sitting around reading people's private thoughts... ha ha ha
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
AHH!
Scribbled by Kelly at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Talk to me!:
Oooh, I've never tried it before. You'll have to let me know what you think if you start.
Georiga is a awesome place. Its rite next to Alabama. Christmus is fun! I lost the third grade spelling bee because I misspelled the word rough. R-U-F-F, Ruff. The dog says ruff!
Frank
How was the flight??? I'm here in Utah and I'm meeting up with Wes at her house tomorrow at ten. Come if you're in town! My cell is 801-787-0983
Post a Comment