Thursday, December 11, 2008

8 months old!

How is it even possible that we have an 8-month old? It's CRAZY! Meredith is pure joy. We love her so much!

Here are some fun things about 8-month Meredith:

She likes to take off her socks. If she is wearing socks at night and not footed PJs, inevitably she will be barefoot by morning. She takes them off with her teeth.

Yep, she has teeth! Two on the bottom and one on the top, with the second top tooth on its way.

She is a yeller. She yells to alert us its time to get up. Sometimes I just let her stay in her crib and keep on yellin' while I try to keep on sleepin'. Doesn't really work.

She's all about the crawling now. She's on the run!

She's into everything! She still is obsessed with paper. She frequently crawls over to her trash can in her bedroom and pulls it over on her. She even figured out how to open the DVD cupboard. Soon she'll be emptying shelves and drawers.

She likes to stand. She'll pull herself up on anything she can. She's too little to be doing this!

She likes to feed herself. She loves the finger foods but hates to be "fed". It's hard to get those purees in her since she wants to do it herself. I have to trick her and wait for her to grab a bit of finger food then shove the spoon in her mouth while it's open.

Meredith is a very happy baby. She just smiles and babbles and laughs all day. It's the best.

Here are some takes and outtakes from our Christmas card shoot. We used the last one for the actual card.






9 Talk to me!:

Liz said...

She is so cute, I can't believe it's been 8 months.

Mark and Kattie said...

She is adorable! And so advanced, can't believe how mobile she is.

Janessa said...

They grow SO fast! I love the pictures. You got some great shots. Nice photography skills! I love her little outfit and bow. What a Christmas cutie!

Jessica said...

So cute! I miss the "blue room!"

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the photos. I think it's crazy she's crawling and standing. Camberlyn is lazy. Someday she'll be doing all those things. 8 months old is so much fun. What a cutie.

Mindy said...

8 months sounds awfully close to one year! She is growing up so fast! Love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

I just love yall!

Angie said...

Meredith is too little to be doing all those things. I saw her crawling at Enrichment and she just seemed so little. Too cute though. I loved seeing her doing that already. She'll be walking before you know it! Watch out!!

Tia said...

Her hair looks so pretty in these pics!