Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012

I have a goal this year to take at least one picture a day (!!!!). I found this great eBook on how to be really creative with your iPhone-ography, and I figured that since my phone is all but permanently attached to my body (seriously, so addicted), it will be fairly easy. I love love LOVE the idea of capturing moments that happen in an ordinary day. Here are some of the images from January.



I wasn't following any kind of "schedule", but I came across this photo challenge via Shelley of The House of Smiths blog (love her). I'm going to follow this in Feb and see how it goes.



Since I'm taking most of my pics with my phone, I'll be posting to Instagram and FB. Are you on Instagram? Follow me! (kellylundy).

Please join in the fun!!! I know in years to come it will be rewarding to look back and see what our lives were like on an ordinary basis.

Here's my February 1 photo:






6 Talk to me!:

Angie said...

Fun idea, but no cool phone for me so I'll enjoy seeing the pictures you take! I noticed some house pictures in your pictures from January. I want to see those closer up!

foreveryoung said...

I've seen a couple of blogs doing this and I love the idea. If only I had an iphone...so for those of us who don't have instagram, be sure to post to your blog too, these kind of pictures are my favorite!

Mark and Kattie said...

Great idea! Love the pIctures!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

How havei missed this post? Great idea and I love seeing all your pic's on FB.

Tia said...

What a cool idea! I want to do it!

foreveryoung said...

I'm anxious to hear how things are going with the move, I know things are probably busy and crazy but I can't wait for you to post!